- This event has passed.
February 18, CST @ 10:30 am - 11:00 am CST
HR implications of the COVID-19 vaccine for space operators
First inoculations of the COVID-19 vaccine were recently distributed among healthcare workers and you, like many business leaders, may be planning to evaluate your vaccine policy and the practical implications of policy rollout.
Join Jackie Breslin, Director HR Compliance Services TriNet, as she takes a deeper dive into what businesses need to know to keep up with the changing HR landscape in 2021 and beyond.
Join GCUC and HR experts to discuss the hard questions like:
- Can you require your employees to get the vaccines?
- What are the legal implications of that policy?
- Is it legal to require your members to show proof of vaccination to access the space?
- Can you disclose to the community which members are vaccinated vs not?
- Can you designate rooms for unvaccinated members?
We will have a brief presentation and then open it up to Q&A!