- This event has passed.
March 9, CST @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am CST
The Move to Flex and What You Need to Know
The office market is changing rapidly. Organizations of all sizes are restructuring their approach to real estate, and the implications for space providers are clear: adapt or move over. This webinar identifies core considerations what occupiers need as the office evolves and how flexibility factors into the mix.
We will discuss:
- Elephant in the Room: Vacancy rates are historically low. What does this mean for office landlords? And for flexible workspace operators?
- How to respond to burgeoning trends in the office sector (catalyzed by the pandemic)
- What new working models have come from the pandemic?
- Distributed and hybrid working models; Hub and spoke
- How are these working models impacting office space consumption? i.e. more flexibility, more services, specific new services, security?
- What occupiers need in the office? i.e. more flexibility, more services, specific new services, security?
- What are the challenges that space operators are facing today?
- Are operators prepared to meet growing demand for flex?
- What new technologies are these changes driving space providers to implement?
- How is now at the core of the occupier experience?
- What are operators doing to meet those new occupier expectations?
- How do real estate decision maker requirements align to their employee / workspace user requirements? [There’s a shift in who has the choice when it comes to real estate strategy]
March 9th at 10:30 CST / 11:30 EST