We are crafting GCUC events very intentionally this year. You will notice starting with Seattle each of our events will include 5 things
- A wellness component – a nature walk, yoga, a meditation or a stretch- for your physical and mental health.
- Knowledge based content – the programing, thoughtfully curated to help you build and grow your business.
- Social comradery – a party, long networking breaks, opportunity to break bread- something to get you connecting with and to our community.
- Fun – something a bit off kilter and out of the box. To challenge your boundaries and prompt you to lean into playful, creative, mischief because at GCUC we believe in not taking yourself too seriously and always having fun.
- Social impact – we believe in giving back to the communities we are in. This is done through different avenues… sourcing and purchasing local artisans and small businesses, donating a portion of our proceeds from the GCUC coworking store to the charity of the quarter, our scholarship program to get under funded and represented communities to GCUC as well our volunteer program.
GCUC is more than just an event, it’s a community. A global community in fact, made up of game changers that come together to learn and to grow that ultimately have the power to spark and incit change through their own communities. We hope that by making our intentions clear that it will inspire you to do the same.
Liz and Stormy