It’s time to set yourself up for success. Here are 7 things you can do to help you get started:
- Consider raising your prices. Everyone knows inflation has made everything more expensive. When we asked your community if the pricing your offer is correct: 23% felt coworking was a bargain. 54% thought it was appropriate (this was late 2021.)
- Ask your community members to invite a friend in to work with them on a specific day. Host a happy hour that day and make them feel part of the community. Show them why they should join immediately.
- Survey your members, find out what you can do to make coming to space even more of a no brainer. Ask them what they would like from you this year. Offer an incentive to participate
- Invest in your business and get a ticket to GCUC North America. Next level your skills, learn from your peers and explore the amazing city of Chicago.
- Set goals for the year for your business. How much do you want to grow? Expand? Produce?
- Meet with your CPA and review your prior year and learn how you can get ahead this year
- Take an hour with your employees and sit down to discuss how you can better serve them this year? What do they need from you? How can you keep next leveling their experience working for you?
Even if you only pick a few of these then you are off to a great start. Finally (fingers crossed) we have a global pandemic in your rearview mirror and we can take a deep breath and start anew. Cheers to a new year!
Post written by Liz Elam. Connect with her here.