Instagram is rapidly becoming one of the most popular social media platforms to not only share our daily lives but to connect with others and do business. While it is a super powerful tool, it is ever changing. Between the algorithm and new “feature” releases (like reels, IGTV and Guides) it can be difficult to keep up.
We have created a multi part Instagram tips and trick guide that is available through the GCUC Community membership.
Just to give you a sneak peek here are some of the things we cover in detail:
- Bypassing the 10k follower requirement for the swipe up feature
- Boosting your searchability by using alt tags on your photos in the app
- Using instagrams built in features to show you who in your audience is on and live at any given time
- Discovering hashtags that are relevant to your post (and see the average audience engagement for each of them)
- Optimizing your bio- did you know your name line is searchable? It should not only be your name but your expertise.
- Free sites that help you curate the 30 hashtags you should be using on each of your posts ( to maximize the reach of your posts)
- Matching your text in stories to your brand colors exactly so everything stays on brand and consistent
- And much more. It’s a long one but it is packed full of tips that will boost your reach and engagement.
Not a member yet? No worries. We’ve got your back.
Get access to:
- This resource as well as hundreds of others
- Our exclusive community slack to connect with your peers and experts
- An international network of spaces
- Member only events
- Discounted HR and Health care services
- And more for free for 30 days on us.
Click here and use the code 1monthfreeswo to unlock the community.
See you inside!