10. Get on a boat and take in the view! Seattle has an amazing ferry network and they’re affordable.
9. Eat all the things! Check out these local eateries.
8. Take a photo at Pike’s Place Market – the touristy yet great farmer’s market
7. Visit a museum! I love to check out museums when I visit a city and Seattle has tons to choose from!
6. Explore Bainbridge Island (see #10)
5. Take a walk in a sculpture garden on the waterfront
4. Follow #Seattle on TikTok and Instagram for lots of ideas
3. Tour the underground (heard about this from a local)
2. Go for a hike and breathe in that fresh air!
1. Catch the view from above in the recently renovated space needle!
Airlines are raising prices and you don’t want to miss GCUC because we’re only gathering in North America this spring. This event will not be hybrid or recorded, you have to bet in the room to get all the juicy content!
If price is the only thing holding you back, fill out our scholarship form. We’d love to have you join us.