If you’re still on the fence about whether or not you should attend GCUC this year, we have a few reasons for why you should:
- If you own a coworking space, you already know first-hand how beneficial networking can be to your business. At GCUC, you’ll have the opportunity to meet hundreds of coworking visionaries and share ideas with them and learn from them. As you already know, coworking space owners are some of the smartest, most innovative people you will find, so this opportunity cannot be underestimated.
- If you don’t own a coworking space but have a product marketed toward coworking, you get an even bigger opportunity to network with coworking space owners who will share your ideas with the members of their coworking spaces.
- This year, we’ve expanded to two days so that you can attend both the Conference and the Unconference, which means you won’t have to make a choice between attending our pre-determined panels and proposing and leading your own panel based on whatever you want to talk about.
- Whether you’ve been involved with coworking for a while, or you’re just starting your own space, we have topics that are useful to everyone, from whether your coworking space can make money and how to get alternative funding, to specialization in coworking, curating your community, and whether or not coworking can have a deeper meaning. No matter what stage you’re in, we have useful and intriguing topics for everyone.
- The Unconference gives everyone a chance to participate in GCUC in a meaningful way and ensures that no topic is left untouched.
- Our awesome speakers! We’ve got some of the biggest names in coworking from around the world here to talk to you about running a successful space.
- GCUC isn’t just all business, it’s going to be fun too. You get the chance to meet some awesome people, have some delicious food, and hang out in Austin, TX. Oh—and don’t forget the fabulous disco-themed after party we have planned.
So what are you waiting for? Purchase your ticket soon so you can be a part of this awesome event.