Start spreading the news!
GCUC is headed to New York City.
In person or online, the choice is yours.
We know the last 18 months have been anything but normal and our programming will reflect that. GCUC North America will have the same magic as always, with a bit of a different format.
- Camp will be similar but expanded to be inclusive of the flexible workspace trend spreading around the world. x
- We have intentionally built in more time to connect, future focused content, business growth strategy as well as lifestyle and wellness activations.
- In lieu of the traditional unconference, we have also built in a “choose your own adventure” where you can select what to attend based on your needs.
- If you have a ticket for GCUC Seattle it will transfer over directly. You are all set. You will be receiving an email from us with all of the info you need.
- If you don’t have a ticket but want to join us, tickets are available for purchase here. If you need group pricing, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get you taken care of.
- We know some of you will be unable to travel and we understand that. We have partnered with our friends over at Convene to bring you a digital option.
- We partnered with Convene in part due to their focus on safety and COVID protocols they have set forth.
- We will be operating under the laws and codes for city of New York and the state of New York.
- Check out our website here. There is a tentative agenda up and more details are coming soon.
- For questions please review the FAQ oage
- If you can’t find what you are looking for or are interested in getting details on the partnership and sponsorship opportunities available for this event, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Now is your chance to come together with our community, to explore what the future of our industry will look like and discuss how the past 18 months have impacted our world (for better or worse). With so many eyes on our industry right now, we have an opportunity to truly shape the future of work and there’s no one else we’d rather do it with than you.
Welcome back community, it’s time to gather.
-Liz & Stormy